07 May, 2008

Mindless blabbering + formal update o.O

It's been quite a while since my first post...proves i'm not dedicated to this type of thing lol anyways... its the second week of term 2 of our HSC year o.O sucks doesnt it? my mind has been going on and on about what to do these days... my rents are raging at me for not "doing work" as in not helping them do THEIR WORK! but that also applies to studying... so what if im not the studying type alot of people i know arent... in fact some of the best people i know arent! but thats besides the point...i just dont see whats so important about studying every single one of my waking hours it just seems unreasonable and pointless....

Yes I have asian parents and YES they pressure me if you were (very likely) thinking those questions in your mind... ever since ive gotten into this school 6 years ago i feel as if im out of place or something... but only since last year or so have i found my "place" if you get what i mean... it just seems as if the majority of people are thinking one thing and im off in the opposite direction *sigh*

Well great/good news as soon as i turn 18 im getting a job at maloney's! xD that is....if joey or cid remember me at the time....might have to bring anita along with me hehehe....lol

Slightly unpleasant/pleasant news! i am now "officially" in the formal committee such fun! not... it seems my problems seem to building up slowly not that im complaining about being invited into the formal committee it just seems theres going to be a lot of pressure on me and same goes for the formal after party =( not good... well at least ill be remembered for a while =D

A part of being on the "new" formal committee is dealing with andrew ta ==" hes going to be pestering me now more than ever T_T this is the reason i just wanted to be an assistant lol its like as if i went from helping with the formal afterparty to helping organize the formal itself cuz its kind of like a thankless job lol

Anyways....its like this: I AM MOVING OUT AS SOON AS I CAN (after HSC and all you know?) i can bear to live with my parents but its extremely uncomfortable with all the bickering and shouting and the raging and the you know what i mean if you have asian parents ><" well that job at maloney's is gonna help alot lol??

considering ive just typed this seemingly without regard for whoever reads this kinda makes me feel somewhat "de-stressed?" unfortunately...every up has its down...my dad is gonna somehow get rid of the comp i am currently typing on this very moment tomorrow.... so that kinda deflates my balloon....

If anyone reading this is from tech... formal is on 17th of November starting at 7:30pm at the SMC (i forget what the "M" stands for...might stand for McD's lol), we have so far organised a small fraction of the event but progress is continuing at a steady rate... tickets are $115 pp we will require a $60 deposit from all of you lol if youre interested in the after party it is $34 pp and we have yet to choose a venue

P.S. the comedian WILL be an "A" grade comedian but we are hoping to get An Do lol funny guy but hes very expensive you know ==" so dont get your hopes up....


That about wraps it up...thanks for not reading this cuz i doubt anyone has or will...ever =P / ='(

No comments: