05 May, 2011

Re-Boot

It's been a long bloody time since I last blogged and I've made up some excuses why. Too busy. Couldn't be bothered. All lame excuses. I have no real defense for neglecting anything. I've been neglecting too many things....the small things that you don't think about. Things like waking up on time. Doing what you've said. Thinking before actually saying something. I should know better and I do. Enough self pity. It's time to JFDI (Just Fucking Do It).

I've always been a guy with massive dreams. Some unachievable, some completely out of this world and some of them just plain simple. Have I achieved any? Ha! Well....maybe some of them. I need to have more realistic and achievable goals for once. No more slacking off. It's time to start a slow change. First let's get this bloody webpage image done.

This was surprisingly mundane....Oh well, time to start a routine. And keep it.

No comments: