29 May, 2010

Inane ramblings: Part 3

Too much free time and a lack of employment at the moment means I am bored out of my mind. Fuck my life, I really don't see why I can't get a stable job. I've seen the type of people they hire instead of me in some places and FUCK they can't do shit. The other day I walked into a bar and asked for a caprioska....and you know what? The guy didn't have a clue on how the fuck to make one, I told him step by step on how to make it....but the idiot didn't have any idea what a muddler was. Fucking hell. I walked him through it and shook it myself. Bloody idiot. In any case, I'm just bitching my ass off simply because I have too much free time on my hands. Fuck it. Tomorrow I'm going down to cockle bay wharf and darling harbour to find myself a new fucking job as soon as possible. I'll head out early just to make sure. Fuck I can't even use paragraphs anymore hahahah. I'm probably swearing too much but fuck it, I don't care. All I want is to get some more cash doing what I'm good at and what I enjoy.

No point just staying here and bitching about it...It's time for some action =D

No comments: