05 February, 2010

My word is worth nothing

I'm full of it. Full of shit. I can't even keep a promise to my best mates anymore. I don't even think I have the right to call them mates. Over reacting you say? Please...you don't know half of it. Allow me to ellaborate.

I am technically employed but the amount of money I get from my current occupation is practically nil. So let's go with jobless =/ Anyway...I have a debt that isn't going away anytime soon unless some place decides to hire me in the next week or so. I'm so desperate for cash right now that I'm considering going back to working at McDonald's....Yea.....You heard me right...Maccas...The one place I told myself I was finally free from, the stigma that finally washed away after a year of severing ties with the place that had me endure a few years of ridicule and many nicknames. 

The money that I was supposed to spend on paying off my debts....was spent on paying the rent that my parents were supposed to pay for. Are my parents that financially fucked? Why am I the one paying for their mistakes? Why am I the one causing others to suffer because I can't shove my foolish pride away and work at a place I cannot bear to stand in. Why am I so irresponsible? Why do I feel no pain or remorse? Don't answer, none of these questions can really be answered by you....whoever the hell you are.

I wonder if I'll survive this situation with my head held high....or will I be crawling through the scum of society with nothing to support me? I've thought about this for a while....and the only solution I can find is to do the following.

1. Clear my current personal debts to other people by increasing my debt.
2. Find and secure a stable job.
3. Pay off all my other debts.
4. Move out as soon as the last payment is made.
5. Sever ties with my family.
6. Continue my education.
7. Save a significant amount of money.
8. Take some time off.
9. Face the consequences.

Well, it's time I started isn't it? Don't wish me luck, luck hates me and you do too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats worser than feeling crap is hating yourself about it which is something you should not do at all

for one because thats a girl thing. only girls self-hate for no reason because they are illogical creatures driven by emotion, and you are not a girl.

and i dont think you can go to america at this rate. you have to fix things here before you can do anything